Multiplication Practice Websites
Hit The Button- Multiplication
Performing Arts Day Announcement:
CALLING ALL TALENTED PARENTS! Teasley’s Performing Arts Day is on January 18th this year, and we need volunteers to present and perform for homeroom classes. If you have a talent for visual or performing arts and availability to present during the school day, please email email@example.com with your art form, times you are available, and the space or equipment you would need.
A message from Teasley's Mosaic Committee:
Attention Teasley families! Teasley Elementary is excited to celebrate the diversity of our community this school year. To help us get to know you better, please complete the following survey. We look forward to hearingfrom you!
Here you will find a link to our class amazon wish list. We are working towards some flexible seating options to better suit the needs of today's learners!
October 23- Spirit Night- Grub Burger
October 26- Talent Show- 3rd-5th
October 30-Tiger Trot Kick-off
October 31- Halloween/Boo Grams
November 2- All Pro Dads
November 9- Tiger Trot
November 12-16- Scholastic Book Fair
November 15- Thanksgiving Feast
November 16- Mrs. Wardell's Last Day Before Maternity Leave
November 19-23- Thanksgiving Break
IB Unit 2: We Can Work It Out
- Central Idea: Living things adapt to survive.
- Learner Profile Traits: Knowledgeable, Thinker
- Lines of Inquiry:
- Settlements depend on topographical features.
- American Indians use their environment in different ways.
- Northeast and Southeast Woodland and Plains American Indians.
- Major rivers and mountain ranges in the US
- Students will be creating movies this week using powerpoint. They will be using what they know about the regions and adaptations that the American Indians made. Be sure to ask them about their presentations/movies!
- Lines of Inquiry:
- RI3.2- Describe the main idea of a text, recount the key details and explain how they support the main idea.
- RI3.4/ RL3.4- Determine the meaning of a word as it is used in context.
- SS3H.1-Describe early American Indian cultures and their development in North America.
- SS3G,1-Locate major topographical features on a physical map of the United States.
- SS3G.3- Describe how physical systems affect human systems.
- 3.MD.6- Measures area by counting unit squares.
- 3.MD.7- Relate area to the operations of multiplication and addition.
- a. Find the area of whole number side lengths by tiling it, and show that the area is the same as would be found by multiplying the side lengths.