Multiplication Practice Websites
Hit The Button- Multiplication
Performing Arts Day Announcement:
CALLING ALL TALENTED PARENTS! Teasley’s Performing Arts Day is on January 18th this year, and we need volunteers to present and perform for homeroom classes. If you have a talent for visual or performing arts and availability to present during the school day, please email email@example.com with your art form, times you are available, and the space or equipment you would need.
A message from Teasley's Mosaic Committee:
Attention Teasley families! Teasley Elementary is excited to celebrate the diversity of our community this school year. To help us get to know you better, please complete the following survey. We look forward to hearingfrom you!
Here you will find a link to our class amazon wish list. We are working towards some flexible seating options to better suit the needs of today's learners!
October 30-Tiger Trot Kick-off
October 31- Halloween/Boo Grams
November 2- All Pro Dads
November 9- Tiger Trot
November 12-16- Scholastic Book Fair
November 15- Thanksgiving Feast
November 16- Mrs. Wardell's Last Day Before Maternity Leave
November 19-23- Thanksgiving Break
IB Unit 2: Across the Universe
- Central Idea: Exploration leads to discoveries, opportunities, and challenges.
- Lines of Inquiry:
- Conflict between the Indians and Explorers causes destruction.
- Explorers cooperated with Indians to accomplish their goals.
- Explorers had many motivations for their journey to North America.
- Explorer Focus: Christopher Columbus
- Lines of Inquiry:
- RI3.2- Describe the main idea of a text, recount the key details and explain how they support the main idea.
- RI3.4/ RL3.4- Determine the meaning of a word as it is used in context.
- SS3H2- Describe European exploration in North America.
a. Describe the reasons for and obstacles to the exploration of North America.
b. Describe the accomplishments of: John Cabot (England), Vasco Núñez de Balboa (Spain), Hernando de Soto (Spain), Christopher Columbus(Spain), Henry Hudson (The Netherlands), and Jacques Cartier (France).
c. Describe examples of cooperation and conflict between European explorers and American Indians.
SS3G2- Locate and describe the equator, prime meridian, and lines of latitude and longitude on a globe.
SS3G3.b- Describe how the early explorers (SS3H2a) adapted, or failed to adapt, to the various physical environments in which they traveled.
- 3.MD.6- Measures area by counting unit squares.
- 3.MD.7- Relate area to the operations of multiplication and addition.
- a. Find the area of whole number side lengths by tiling it, and show that the area is the same as would be found by multiplying the side lengths.