Multiplication Practice Websites
Hit The Button- Multiplication
Our Teasley Distinguished Gentlemen and PEARLS students need your help! They will be assembling care packages to distribute to those in need as a community service project. They are asking for donations of items to include in these care packages. Please consider signing up to donate one or a few of these items. A box in the lobby will be available to collect the donations. Thank you in advance for your support!! We will be accepting these donations until November 7th.
A message from our counselors:
Do you know someone in need of Holiday Assistance for their children? The MUST toy shop registration is open in our area from October 29-November 3. Please check out the following link on our Counselors’ Blog for more information:
Performing Arts Day Announcement:
CALLING ALL TALENTED PARENTS! Teasley’s Performing Arts Day is on January 18th this year, and we need volunteers to present and perform for homeroom classes. If you have a talent for visual or performing arts and availability to present during the school day, please email email@example.com with your art form, times you are available, and the space or equipment you would need.
A message from Teasley's Mosaic Committee:
Attention Teasley families! Teasley Elementary is excited to celebrate the diversity of our community this school year. To help us get to know you better, please complete the following survey. We look forward to hearingfrom you!
Here you will find a link to our class amazon wish list. We are working towards some flexible seating options to better suit the needs of today's learners!
November 8- Last day for pledges for Tiger Trot
November 9- Tiger Trot
November 9- Teasley vs. Smyrna Soccer Game
November 12-16- Scholastic Book Fair
November 15- Thanksgiving Feast
November 16- Mrs. Wardell's Last Day Before Maternity Leave
November 19-23- Thanksgiving Break
IB Unit 2: Across the Universe
- Central Idea: Exploration leads to discoveries, opportunities, and challenges.
- Lines of Inquiry:
- Conflict between the Indians and Explorers causes destruction.
- Explorers cooperated with Indians to accomplish their goals.
- Explorers had many motivations for their journey to North America.
- Explorer Focus: Christopher Columbus
- Lines of Inquiry:
- RI3.2- Describe the main idea of a text, recount the key details and explain how they support the main idea.
- RI3.4/ RL3.4- Determine the meaning of a word as it is used in context.
- SS3H2- Describe European exploration in North America.
a. Describe the reasons for and obstacles to the exploration of North America.
b. Describe the accomplishments of: John Cabot (England), Vasco Núñez de Balboa (Spain), Hernando de Soto (Spain), Christopher Columbus(Spain), Henry Hudson (The Netherlands), and Jacques Cartier (France).
c. Describe examples of cooperation and conflict between European explorers and American Indians.
SS3G2- Locate and describe the equator, prime meridian, and lines of latitude and longitude on a globe.
SS3G3.b- Describe how the early explorers (SS3H2a) adapted, or failed to adapt, to the various physical environments in which they traveled.
- 3.W.2- Informational Writing- Researching topics of interest, collecting various types or information, organizing our thoughts, utilizing non-fiction text features in our informational writing.
- 3.OA.5- Students will use properties of multiplication and division to solve equations. (Associative Property, Commutative Property, Distributive Property)